Central NJ Multiple Contractor Positions Available

Subject: Central NJ Multiple Contractor Positions Available
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:35:00 -0500

I was asked to post these two situations to the list. Reply to contact,
not to me, but feel free to mention my name if you respond to the
position.

Contact: Sara Kelman at Software Guidance & Assistance
Phone: 914-681-0500
Email address: sara -at- sgainc -dot- com
Clients actively interviewing, will do allow 2 week notice or a bit
longer.

Positions - contracting
Location - central NJ
Opening for Technical Writer

Experience:
- Technical documentation,
- Framemaker
- Telecommunications

Length:
6 months to one year

-----------------------

Positions - 7 Tech Writer/Contracting openings
Location- central NJ

On-line help, training delivery, html, and documentation

Length
6mo+

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

them.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."
"The only perfect document I ever created is still on my hard drive."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=