Re: RELOCATION

Subject: Re: RELOCATION
From: "Stevens, Jennifer" <jstevens -at- MONTGOMERY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 06:40:07 -0800

Yes, you can deduct moving expenses (within the limits set by the IRS - only
certain expenses are deductible and you must meet certain tests). You can
deduct these expenses even if you don't itemize your decuctions. You will
need to fill out IRS form 3903. You can get more instructions in Pub 521
which you can get at www.irs.ustreas.gov.