Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program

Subject: Re: Looking for PostScript Composition Program
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 13:24:39 -0800

Weiner, Kandis wrote:

> We currently work in FrameMaker and save as PostScript, sending the PS
> files outside to be printed and composed into saddle stitch books.

This sounds like a job for ClickBook, which I believe is available for
both Macintosh and Windows.

--David

David M. Brown - Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! (http://www.html-indexer.com/)

Try HTML Indexer, the easiest way to create and maintain real
back-of-the-book indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=