Thanksgiving

Subject: Thanksgiving
From: Sharon Key <sharon -at- DRA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:48:02 -0600

OK...it's off-topic. It's hokey, but...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I'm thankful every day for this list and to the members who've helped me
this past year. You've helped me ease the transition to a new job, given me
great ideas on putting together a style guide, and taught me how to deal
with 17 volumes of unreadable documentation, just to name a few things. I
couldn't have done it without you.

Sharon Key
Data Research Associates
St. Louis, MO