OT: Acrobat printing oddity

Subject: OT: Acrobat printing oddity
From: Bill Swallow/commsoft <wswallow -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 14:22:26 -0500

Sorry for the off-topic post, but this is quite weird and Adobe doesn't
have an answer for it in their FAQs:

*Certain* graphics in a PDF file print to one printer (an HP) and not to
another (an IBM). These graphics seem to be no different than the others,
but the problem is consistent. Any ideas?

Please reply to me PERSONALLY so as not to annoy others with this off-topic
issue. If anyone wants the info as well please e-mail me privately and I'll
forward you what I get.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=