Contract Position: Bridgewater, NJ

Subject: Contract Position: Bridgewater, NJ
From: "Mandy E. Kinne" <mandy -at- DSET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 10:41:02 -0500

DSET Corporation is currently looking for a detail-oriented technical
writer to help us convert our FrameMaker documents to HTML using
Quadralay's WebWorks Publisher. This is a short term (2-3 months)
assignment in our Bridgewater, NJ office. You must be familiar with
UNIX, FrameMaker, and HTML. Experience with WebWorks is a plus.

Please reply to Steve Van Houten, Director of Human Resources, if you
are interested.

email: stevev -at- dset -dot- com
phone: 908.526.7500 ext. 304
fax: 908.526.0696

Mandy Kinne
Technical Writer

DSET Corporation
Delivering Global TMN Solutions for a Converging World
Web Site: http://www.dset.com
1011 US Highway 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=