Certificate Programs

Subject: Certificate Programs
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 16:20:55 -0500

This note piggy backs a note I just received asking about UCLA's TW
certificate programs.

I have a BA in Communications but am considering going for the "official"
certificate in TW. Does anyone know which schools, other than UCLA and RIT
(Rochester Institute of Technology), offer distance learning courses for TW
certificates?

Also, for those of you in managerial positions, do you feel that candidates
who have TW certificates have an advantage over candidates who only had a
BA or BS? Personally, I can't see how it could hurt, especially if you
have a four year degree and a solid portfolio of work, but I'm interested
to hear from others.

I look forward to reading your responses. Feel free to respond off line it
you prefer.

Happy Holidays,
Michelle
michelle_vina-baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=