Re: Too Many Jobs?!?!?!?!?

Subject: Re: Too Many Jobs?!?!?!?!?
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 13:27:18 PST

<snip>
With so many new and efficient ways to communicate, physical location in
a technology hotbed is not as critical as it used to be. What do the
rest of you think? Since most of you probably already live on one of the
coasts, would you even consider moving to a city in the Midwest?</snip>

Personally, I would not consider moving from where I am (Portland, OR)
only because I love being so close to both the mountains and the beach.
It's a big part of my lifestyle. And my boyfriend, who is from Kansas
City, moved here because he fell in love with Portland.

However, I sometimes wonder if there would be more opportunities for
a junior-level person in the Midwest. From what I've read on the list it
sounds like there are a lot of technical jobs available there,
and maybe a prospective employer would be willing to take a chance on a
bright beginner.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=