Re: Degree

Subject: Re: Degree
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:34:59 -0800

Here's mine:
B.A. double major, Mathematics & Philosophy
M.A. Northwest Semitic Philology

At one job I got an honorary dubious achievement award for the
most obscure graduate degree.

Not that either of these really got me a job over the years, but the
overall package prepared me to work with logic, languages, symbols,
structures, and systems. Which is why I guess I love documenting
software design objects...

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
mailto:editrix -at- slip -dot- net

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?"
--Hillel, "Mishna, Sayings of the Fathers 1:13"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=