Re: Benchmark salary - junior tech writer

Subject: Re: Benchmark salary - junior tech writer
From: Janet Ruiz <JanetRuiz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 12:43:24 EST

Elna,
Keep in mind that the cost of living for housing is one of the highest in the
country in the middle of Silicon Valley (I know, I lived there for three
years). A typical one/two bedroom apartment can run $1500/mo or higher -
usually higher! Also, the salary quoted for the junior writer position may be
for contract work only, which means it could only last a few weeks/months and
with no benefits.

Janet
Tecnical Communicator

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=