Passive-O-Matic Grammar Checker

Subject: Passive-O-Matic Grammar Checker
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 18:27:55 -0700

>>I'm probably the only person in the world who likes the grammar checker
>>finding passive voice for me, but it is a quick way to accomplish some
>>online editing!
>>
>>What could have happened? Should I reinstall Word? (I am using RoboHelp,
so
>>I am a little bit afraid of reinstalling Word on top of that). Has this
>>happened to any of you folks?

Don't take this the wrong way, but why rely upon tools to do this? I think
you would be better off forgetting the automated tools and learning to do
this yourself. Nothing can be better than learning the basics, first. What
happens if you are given a document to proofread? If you know the rules and
how to properly apply them, you wound have less problems and you could edit
the document with less effort.

Bob

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=