Acrobat Reader Problems

Subject: Acrobat Reader Problems
From: stephen lubell <steven -at- RADMAIL -dot- RAD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 12:52:46 +0200

I am producing a CD-ROM with PDF files. The PDF are accessed via the
default browser and then viewed in Acrobat Reader. These files have two
search modes: local(the chosen file) and global (all PDFs on the CD-ROM).
These search modes seem to work only on Acrobat Reader 3.2, but do not
function in all cases when I test the CD.

Has anyone had similar experiences?

Incidentally, has anyone used CDMenu produced by Indigo Rose Corp?

Thanks!
Stephen Lubell
Technical Documentation Department
RAD Data Communications Ltd