Re: Degree

Subject: Re: Degree
From: Denise Lystad <lystad -at- LYNDEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:58:55 -0800

Since no one else has yet come forth with degrees similar to mine, here
is my two cents worth:

B.A. French and German
Standard secondary teaching credential
M.A. French

Having degrees in foreign languages has always given me the edge up on other
candidates. Hiring companies always say, "We're thinking of expanding into the
international market in a few years and we could really use your language skills
then." Funny thing is, they never do. My current company hired me for my French
and ended up using me for Spanish. Go figure.

Denise Lystad
Documentation Manager
Lynden Incorporated
Seattle, WA