Upper case?

Subject: Upper case?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:48:06 -0500

Hi, people..

My liitle tech-writing brain is going through some major efforts over
the last few days and I'm starting to loose it.

Question: I have some input from a developer that contain, in the
description, the following piece of statement:

"...replace the IBM Magstar 3570 model B with the..."

Under normal circumstances, does the word "model" get capped?

Thanks
--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

them.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and smoke cigars all day."
"The only perfect document I ever created is still on my hard drive."

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=