Proposal Generating Software

Subject: Proposal Generating Software
From: Brenda Ruetschi <Bruetschi -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 16:19:28 -0500

Hello all -
I am seeking information about proposal generating software. My
company is looking to reduce the overhead involved in craeting and
maintaining macro-enabled templates due to nearly constant changes to our
products and services.
I have searched the archives on this topic, but haven't found
anything useful. If anyone could point me towards a reputable company or
suggest an application, I would greatly appreciate it.

Brenda Ruetschi
Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.
Ext. 746