WebWorks Quirks

Subject: WebWorks Quirks
From: B i l l S w a l l o w <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 10:26:40 -0800

Hi all. Has anyone worked with WebWorks Publisher? Where do I set the
width for the framesets? I altered BBBuildFrameset but the default is
still present after conversion. Any ideas? I querried Quadralay's tech
support but haven't heard back yet. Also, if anyone knows how to save
a customized template as a cascading style sheet, please enlighten me
to that as well. Please reply to wswallow -at- commsoft -dot- net - so the
message goes to my work account (I'm currently away). Thanks!

===
Bill Swallow ~*~ ICQ: 17821636 ~*~ bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com ~*~
http://surf.to/bill.swallow
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
-- Hellen Keller

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=