degrees

Subject: degrees
From: howard <hb -at- PENCIL -dot- U-NET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 07:45:48 +0000

<quote>

Since technical
skills often come in spite of education in writing rather than as a part of
it, many of the especially qualified writers will have no degree.

Ideally, I would want to be somebody who has a TW degree that provides
strong technical and writing skills. If I also had three years publications
management experience using RoboHELP, FrameMaker, and could write HTML
(especially if I could also do SQL), I could go to work just about anywhere
I wanted. I would have met the requirements for about 99% of all jobs being
offered.

</quote>

Wow! That leaves me 40 potential jobs at any one time!

Those are encouraging statistics. But statistics just the same.

The standard .sig is currently undergoing routine maintenets.
We apologise for any inconfusionance this may cause.
Normal service is expected to soon resume operating.
--
*theabovemessagedoesnotnecessarilimanagArparChonmorliez
SilateezntelizSane...readRlips - deliriupS

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=