Online product demos

Subject: Online product demos
From: Garret Romaine <garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:28:10 -0800

Does anyone have an online product tutorial or demo for hardware that they
could point me to? I've managed to get myself volunteered to look into
putting product demos on the external web site. To be honest, I searched the
web and got very little of interest -- mostly new PC games. Software really
lends itself to an online demo, but hardware is another story.

I'm more interested in a "cyber salesman" approach -- some way to let users
click all over a mapped image, for example. There was a product from Nereus
at the last STC conference that created an electronic service manual -- that
might be an option. For now, I'm building a list of links -- any help is
appreciated.

Garret Romaine
garret -dot- h -dot- romaine -at- tek -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=