Re: word count in FrameMaker 5.5

Subject: Re: word count in FrameMaker 5.5
From: Jim Wanek <jimbo1 -at- NCAL -dot- VERIO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:41:38 -0700

Another option to calculate words in PDF files is to simple copy text from
PDF document, paste in MS Word and use the word count tool. However, this
gets very time consuming with large documents. We have automated this
process to quickly calculate English words in PDF files for language
translation and quickly return a document summary that include pricing for
translation based on desired target language. Documents can be submitted as
email attachments or via FTP. The system is completely automated so you can
submit files as often as you like without obligation. To test or get word
counts visit our website at http://www.4translation.com. We have also
developed a desktop utility called Words4Translation that works with
Acrobat Reader to calculate English words in PDF files. Beta version is
available for download at the website for testing.

Regards,

Jim Wanek
4Translation, Inc.