E-Commerce

Subject: E-Commerce
From: vinayak doddihal <doddihal -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:55:05 PST

I work for a telecommunications service providing company as a senior
technical writer. My company wants to start a new service e-commerce for
which we are supposed to make a presentation covering what is it, the
scope, its scenario in US and European market, related security aspects,
etc. We are totally blank about the same. Could anyone has information
on this? I tried to get info from net but could not succeed.

Vinayak

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=