Liability insurance in TechComm?

Subject: Liability insurance in TechComm?
From: "Katherine Enos (Macrosearch Inc)" <a-kateno -at- MICROSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 17:52:19 -0800

I heard from someone today that in some recent discussions she's had
regarding freelance work she was asked if she had liability insurance.

Are others seeing this? It was the first that I had heard of it, but she
seemed to think that working freelance would mean getting liability
insurance.

Thanks,
Katherine

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=