Re: Robohelp 7, changes from v.6

Subject: Re: Robohelp 7, changes from v.6
From: Beth Kane <Beth -dot- Kane -at- VENTANA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:54:42 -0700

It seems to me that all the things listed below are already present in
RoboHELP 6.0.

Can anyone else tell us what has changed in the Winhelp part of RH (as
opposed to the HTML-based help part) between v. 6 and 7?

And while we're at it, can anyone tell me what has changed in the
HTML-based help part between v. 6 and 7, too?

Thanks,
Beth
kane -at- ventana -dot- com

<snip:>

- split-screen WinHelp (where TOC remains visible on the left pane while
the topic content appears in the right pane) with WinHelp 2000
-fast indexing w/ Smart Index Wizard
-Orgainize your browse sequences using the visual Browse Sequence Editor
-Control images using the Image Workshop
-Macro Assistants

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=