Re: computer HW forum

Subject: Re: computer HW forum
From: "Harvey, Susan" <sah -at- BGCS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:13:39 -0600

If anyone knows of any other forum like this one pertaining to other
technical skill sets, I would really appreciate it if you could pass
that information on to me. Anything in the realm of networking,
programming (Cobol, C, VB etc) would be most appreciated.

Regards,

Susan Harvey
sah -at- bgcs -dot- com
1-800-997-4644 x128