Re: Robohelp 7

Subject: Re: Robohelp 7
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:20:18 -0800

At 09:11 AM 12/15/98 -0500, Suzanne Gerrior wrote:

>Can anyone tell me what the major differences are between Robohelp 6 and 7?

I use mostly the HTML part, and the major difference, which I believe is more
than worth the upgrade, is the ability to rename HTML topic files and have the
links preserved within the project. And you can use a full directory
structure
with folders and subdirectories within a project, which you couldn't before.

There are a bunch of other changes, but they seem smaller and pretty much
cosmetic from my perspective.

martha

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
mailto:editrix -at- slip -dot- net

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?"
--Hillel, "Mishna, Sayings of the Fathers 1:13"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=