Re: PDF v paper

Subject: Re: PDF v paper
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GREATPLAINS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:29:41 -0600

Not to beat this horse to severly, but here's a point I forgot in my initial
post:

Hardware and software can and does fail. While I've been blissfully free of
the dreaded "blue screen of death" for the past several weeks, I know that
it may strike at any time. Or I could have a head crash. Or my monitor could
fail. Or my online doc files could be corrupted. I've never had any of these
problems with a printed manual. Printed info that isn't dependant on
failure-prone software and hardware is superior to online info that is.

Regards
Roy M. Jacobsen
Editor
Great Plains
rjacobse -at- greatplains -dot- com

Read and revise, reread and revise, keep reading and revising until your
text seems adequate to your thought. -- Jacques Barzun

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=