Re: window-level help and window macro

Subject: Re: window-level help and window macro
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:01:34 -0600

Ginger: Even though I've never had to force a context-sensitive topic into
a secondary window, I would assume that you can do this by using a topic
entry macro, and I wonder if the FocusWindow macro would do the job. I've
never used this macro so I'm not quite sure what it does.

If you're using RoboHelp, the manual has information about *topic entry
macros.* If you have to enter this macro into a number of topics, it would
be easier for you to either paste it into the footnotes or paste the
footnote anchor (!) to the left of the topic text rather. Send me a direct
message if you need more explanation.

I hope that someone who really knows the answer to your question will read
this and set us both straight. We need a little enlightenment here!

Happy Holidays, Laurel

We do not see things as they are,
We see things as we are.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=