Excellent Resource

Subject: Excellent Resource
From: Eric Spellmann <espell -at- ARN -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:28:02 -0600

Hi. Love the list. I am a technical writer in Texas. Recently, I found a
free online newsletter that has helped me tremendously. It's called
"Premium Links." It's sent out every Thursday morning and contains five
excellent sites. The author's goal is to only list sites worthy of a
bookmark. He divides the sites amongst five categories, including
"Education", "Home and Family", "Business, "The Arts", and "Just for Fun."
The educational site is my favorite, and he is right: I have bookmarked
most of them.

To subscribe, send a blank e-mail message to premiumlinks -at- usa -dot- net with the
word "subscribe" in the subject (minus the quotes). If you want to see a
sample newsletter, head to:

http://freecenter.digiweb.com/computers/premiumlinks/

The newsletter is in HTML format so make sure your e-mail program can
display HTML. Hope this helps! It certainly helped me find the GOOD STUFF.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=