Re: Respect

Subject: Re: Respect
From: Martin Soderstrom <mrs -at- KLG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:51:35 -0500

There's no shortcut to respect. Just do good work, conduct yourself as the
environment and situation dictates, and don't be afraid to say "I didn't
know that. Thanks."
Martin Soderstrom
mrs -at- klg -dot- com
Tel: +1 416 594-1026 x791
+1 800 663-4723
Fax: +1 416 594-1919
Technical Writer, Technical Publications
KL Group Inc.
260 King St. E., Toronto, Canada
Web: http://www.klg.com