Bonus Plans

Subject: Bonus Plans
From: "Morrison, Aaron" <AaronM -at- MEDCMP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:21:53 -0500

Hello All.
I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but I checked the archives
and could not find sufficient information.

Does anyone know of a good way (or any way at all) to bonus tech writers?
Upper management wants to bonus, and we certainly don't want to stop them.
But we're not sure of the best way.

We don't want the writers to sacrifice quality just exceed a deadline and
receive a bonus. So we're seeking other ideas.

Private replies or posts to the list are fine.

Thanks
Aaron W. Morrison
Senior Technical Writer
aaronm -at- medcmp -dot- com
Medic Computer Systems, Inc.
8601 Six Forks Road, Ste 300
Raleigh, NC 27615

My views are my own and not those of Medic.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=