Re: Information Mapping

Subject: Re: Information Mapping
From: Hans Lonissen <lonis -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 21:40:22 +0100

Hi BJ,

Thanks for your honest and extensive reaction. I really think I've got
to take a good and critical look at IM. I'm sure they've spend a lot of
time at research, but I've always got second thoughts when people are
secretive about the things/ideas they want to sell. Take Freud: he
never, ever researched anything except the sex live of snakes, which got
him his Ph.D. After that it was all theory and no research. I, for one,
never had the idea to kill my father and marry my mother. Still there's
millions of people earning their money practising psycho-analysis. Well,
I don't want to cheat our clients with another panache that's not going
to solve anything.

I'll take a very good look at IM and will let the list what happened.

Regards from the Lowlands,

--
Hans Lonissen, SIG / PALGA, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 30 2345 184

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=