Course Confusion Clarification

Subject: Course Confusion Clarification
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- ITEXCHSRV2 -dot- PHX -dot- MCD -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:56:57 -0700

For those of you confused by the "which course would you teach" post, it is
clearly another incarnation of the oft-debated "tools knowledge vs. subject
matter knowledge" question.

(I am not the original poster, nor do I recall who is).

Thank you for your time. You may now return to your regularly scheduled
"everyone's on vacation and I have nothing to do because my SMEs are all
out" web surfing.

8-)

Jason

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=