Re: Finding Suitable Font for Print and Web Site

Subject: Re: Finding Suitable Font for Print and Web Site
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:59:31 -0800

Emmy--

Look at Optima. It was designed to be used for both online and print.
(Although I've heard it argued that virtually all fonts these days have been
designed or redesigned for maximum effect regardless of medium.) I believe
Optima was created by Adobe (?), so they should support it for the pdf
format.

Lately, for online (web stuff) I've been using Verdana sparingly (because
I'm not sure how many people actually have it.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington