Essay on Positivism and Technical Communication

Subject: Essay on Positivism and Technical Communication
From: Kris Hartung <ataraxia -at- CYBERHIGHWAY -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 23:01:37 -0800

Greetings!

This announcement is addressed to those of you who are interested
in the philosophical aspects of technical communication. I have recently
completed an essay titled, "The Misconstruction of Positivism: From
Consumer Research to Technical Communication." I am interested
in obtaining any feedback or comments on my thesis and argument.
An abstract and PDF link to the essay are located at:

http://www.cyberhighway.net/~ataraxia/positivism.html

In order to avoid using an excessive amount of bandwidth with
this subject matter, please direct any comments, questions, or
critiques to me via e-mail at: ataraxia -at- cyberhighway -dot- net

Regards,

Kris Hartung

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=