Re: techwriters to developer ratios

Subject: Re: techwriters to developer ratios
From: "goldd -at- netspace -dot- net -dot- au" <goldd -at- NETSPACE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:40:58 +1100

Ruth

I'll tell you my situation, but PLEASE do not identify me to the list or
individually to list members as it could be construed as being compromising
to my employer. I am in a software development team of 18, including several
Business Analysts. Hope this is useful.

All the best
David Goldfajl

ph/fax: +61 03 9531 6882
email: goldd -at- netspace -dot- net -dot- au

>From: Automatic digest processor <LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
>To: Recipients of TECHWR-L digests <TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
>Subject: TECHWR-L Digest - 18 Dec 1998 to 19 Dec 1998
>Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 5:00 PM