Re: Two v/s 2

Subject: Re: Two v/s 2
From: Cam Whetsone <camw -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:56:44 -0500

> leona -dot- magee-dupree -at- CCBCC -dot- COM wrote:
>

> After you press the "Ok" button, page 2 displays.
>
> or
>
> After you press the "Ok" button, page two displays.

In my opinion either could be used if it is used consistently in your
documentation.

However the U. S. GPO Style Manual will tell you that two is correct for
numbers through nine, then 10, etc. is correct.

I don't think either will confuse your readers, and there are some who
would like it one way and an equal amount that would like it the other.
It is more what you use in your company, or what standard you are
following.

Cam Whetstone

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=