PDF pages rotated

Subject: PDF pages rotated
From: John Cornellier <cornelli -at- CLAMART -dot- SRPC -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 07:29:02 +0100

I'm printing a PPT to PS for conversion to PDF via distiller. The pages
(slides) in the PPT are landscape. The pages in the PDF display sideways. So
the horizontally-oriented pages appear in landscape, but are displayed
rotated 90 degrees in the Reader.
Footnotes
1. Hmm, "display" without an object. Still, I think it sounds OK. Or maybe
I've been infected?
2. This is _not_ about paper vs. PDF. I'm going to use PDF, and I don't care
what the neighbours say.
3. Acrobat Pro 2.1.

John Cornellier mailto:cornelli -at- clamart -dot- srpc -dot- slb -dot- com
tech writer
Paris

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=