Re: medium wars

Subject: Re: medium wars
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 05:37:10 -0800

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:15:02 -0500, Bill Swallow/commsoft wrote:

>PDF vs. HTML vs. HLP vs. print vs....
>
>Do some audience analysis and produce what best fits YOUR audience.

What?? You're suggesting we actually do RESEARCH sometime before or
during the course of a project?

Are ye daft, mon???

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

"So now that the company is losing money pushing NT, I'm sure the
boneheads on Wall Street think it's a stupendous investment. I am
really beginning to feel like I stepped through the looking glass and
landed into Wonderland. Black is White, Rich is Poor, Startup to
Shutdown and NT is Best. Very weird."
- Mark Dodel

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=