Importing .cgm files into Word

Subject: Importing .cgm files into Word
From: Chaim Chatan <chatan -at- IDI -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:34:35 +0200

I know that Word is capable of importing .cgm (Computer Graphics Metafile)
files into documents, provided the appropriate filter is installed. Our
version of Word at work does not have such filters, and we need to work
with .cgm files. Is there a filter that I can download on a Web site
somewhere, and if so, how would I install so that Word can read .cgm files?
Chaim I. Chatan
P.O. Box 31928
Jerusalem 91318
ISRAEL