Last minute jobs

Subject: Last minute jobs
From: Trevor Holdsworth <t -dot- holdsworth -at- GILSON -dot- FR>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 12:04:26 +0100

As usual every year, I've been dumped with a last minute urgent job
while the deliveries team is loading up for 24 hr delivery.

Anyone with spare time to proof-read the following would be appreciated
;-)

Introduction.

Brandy Christmas pudding (flambee style). Please note, this is a
dangerous operation and can only be performed by qualified persons over
21 years of age.
You must ensure that those present are aware of the emergency exits
(windows, doors...).
Do the 'aircraft hostess' bit and indicate the presence of exits and
fire extinguishers.
Note the telephone number for fire services and paramedics.
Make a list of those present in the room (useful for sharing out the
pudding/handing out presents/checking off survivors).

1 Place the christmas pudding in the middle of the table.
2 Pour two tablespoons of brandy over the pudding.
3 Firmly screw the cap on the bottle of brandy.
4 Place the brandy next to grandad, (mark the level of brandy with a
pencil).
5 Dim the lights.
6 Light the brandy.
7 Ensure nobody starts to eat the pudding until the flames have died
down (this is why the lights have to be dimmed).
8 Bon appetit, Merry Christmas/Joyeux Noel/God Jul.

Sorry Ray, couldn't help myself.
Perhaps you could only suspend my priveliges for the next 24 hours...

Trevor Holdsworth.

I'm outta here now, shall pick up the flames Monday morning.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=