HTML Help Info

Subject: HTML Help Info
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:55:23 -0500

Hi!

I would like to do some more reading about HTML help products, such as
RoboHelp HTML Edition. Could anyone direct me to specific books or
websites that have information on this topic. I am currently a WinHelp
writer but want to learn more about HTML. Specifically, I want to read
about the different products available, including RoboHelp HTML Edition,
and any other tools that are available. I know this is a general
question, but do most HTML authors use RoboHelp HTML (or other front end
products similar to RH HTML) or is it more common to write the HTML code
yourself? If you prefer to respond to me off-line, feel free to do so.

Thanks and Happy holidays to all!

Michelle
michelle_vina-baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=