Re: Convert PDF files to something WORD readable?

Subject: Re: Convert PDF files to something WORD readable?
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 11:17:07 -0600

I believe that a utility exists to convert PDF files to HTML. It
wreaks havoc with the formatting, however. If this would be of any use
to anyone, I can find out from my favorite MIS guy who found it where
to access it. Let me know.

Nora
Senior Technical Writer, Charles Industries, Ltd.
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=