Re: Where can I find tech writers?

Subject: Re: Where can I find tech writers?
From: "Staples, Lorrie" <Lorrie -dot- Staples -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 11:05:04 -0500

Thanks, Charmaine, for sending out that link. I went on it last night &
found it extremely useful as tech writing links go. Just wanted to say
"thanks".

Lorrie Staples
NEXTEL Communications
Technical Writer
IT Operations - Brookhollow
678/291-3544 (Desk)
770/560-2636 (iDEN - digital, wireless)

Charmaine Brandon wrote:

Try this link:

http://techwriting.miningco.com/

This an excellent site for tech writing info, and has a tech writer
resume links page as well as links to tech writer web rings, etc., where
you'll probably find other resume boards as well.

Charmaine
cbrandon -at- hiberniabank -dot- com

My opinions are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Hibernia
Corporation.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=