Fwd: Problem with multiple links all changing color at once

Subject: Fwd: Problem with multiple links all changing color at once
From: David Downing <DowningLst -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 14:50:51 EST

--- Begin Message ---

From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- quote -dot- com>
To: DowningLst -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:44:34 -0800

I've never had this problem, myself, but I'm wondering if there's any
way you can put the links in a frame? I've done this on my online docs
so that the TOC is always there for easy navigation. You have to ref
the named frame, but they all work discretely.

Can you send me the offending HTML and let me see if I or anyone of the
other folks here can spot the problem???

BJ