Re: Office 2000 - Beta Version

Subject: Re: Office 2000 - Beta Version
From: Tom <eagles -at- CONNECTION -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:26:24 -0500

MY advice regarding MS beta versions: don't.

I tried installing it on my home computer.
Couldn't reboot after the installation. Finally
managed to get in in safe mode and delete all
directories and registry entries referring to it
that I could find (thank God I installed it on its
own drive - and I would NEVER try this on my work
computer).

The CDs are now coffee cup coasters. <g>

Tom.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=