Star Division's Star Office Suite

Subject: Star Division's Star Office Suite
From: Michael Koch <mhkoch -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 10:37:57 -0800

Hallo,

This is addressed to the German-speaking tech writers on this list who are residing in Germany. I'm looking for information on Star Division's Star Office Suite that goes beyond the info that is provided on the company's Web site. Could someone tell me how big the suite is in the German-speaking countries of Europe, i.e. what is the estimated installer base? How big is it in Europe in general? Would you be interested, or do you know of someone who might be interested, in writing an authoritative book/guide on the product?

Please respond off-list--in English or in German.

Thanks and happy new year,
Michael Koch

Michael Koch
Publication Services / Project Management
2035 Pleasant Valley Ave.
Oakland, CA 94611
510.923.0982
mhkoch -at- sirius -dot- com