Re: [Fwd: Re: Value of this list: one perspective]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Value of this list: one perspective]
From: Amy Kent <akent -at- ACTCONSULTING -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 11:56:32 -0500

Fellow techwhirlers,

I agree 100%. There are too many postings along similar threads that say
the same thing over and over again. I delete more than half of the messages
I receive before even reading them.

Maybe we should limit the number of postings on a particular issue (5-10)
and then have all responses directed to the authors of that theme so they
can continue their discussion in smaller groups. Others can alway get in on
the discussion by viewing the archives and sending messages to those have
contributed to a particular topic.

Amy Kent
Jacksonville, FL

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=