Version/Documentation Control Software

Subject: Version/Documentation Control Software
From: "Staples, Lorrie" <Lorrie -dot- Staples -at- NEXTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 15:45:46 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with using a software package to give
their documentation numbering & versions?

I have been told of a product called Documentum, but don't know much
about it. Does anyone have experience with this product or are using it
now? Is there something similar?

I have recently acquired the task of overall "ownership" of the
documentation to be put on our intranet IT Operations webpage. This
will include the documents in their varying stages from origination
through reviews & input to final version.

Any help on this subject would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lorrie Staples
NEXTEL Communications
Technical Writer
IT Operations - Brookhollow
Lorrie -dot- Staples -at- nextel -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=