Printing of graphics in Word (thank you)

Subject: Printing of graphics in Word (thank you)
From: Debbie & Avi Pesach <pesach -at- CARMEL -dot- ZVULUN -dot- K12 -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 22:23:22 +0200

Dear helpful Tech-Shoret and Techwr-L participants,

Thanks to all (and there were many more than I expected) for responding
so quickly to my graphics problem:

Recap: My Word 7 file (containing many graphics) has one page with three
*.bmp graphics. The graphics show up on my page in Page Layout and in
the Print Preview, but print out on my printer as a blank page.

The culprit is the memory capacity of my printer (printer just can't
handle the burden of three heavy graphics on one page).

As always, I learn something new every single day (a definite plus for
me in this profession) and you are counted among my teachers.

My appreciation to you all.

Debbie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=