document integrity via web

Subject: document integrity via web
From: Drew Krause <dkrause -at- NETSIDE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 12:39:11 -0500

Hello, hope I'm not beating a dead horse here, but...

A professional group is currently setting standards for web-based
document dissemination, and wants to ensure:
*multi-platform
*image integrity
for reports and forms.

My take on this question is that .pdf is the ONLY format that ensures
both, though I understand that others in this group want to support .html
and even MSWord documents.

My question is this: am I right?

Assuming "yes,"
my second question is this: what documentation is available to support my
view?

Drew Krause Miami, FL
dkrause -at- netside -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=