Version of WinHelp?

Subject: Version of WinHelp?
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:31:25 -0500

I copied this sentence from a note I read earlier today:

"I use RH 7 and am creating a WinHelp 4 project (using Word 97)."

Excuse me if this question seems elementary, but I'm curious. How did you
know which WinHelp version you are using? Is it contingent upon the version
of
Windows 95/98 you are using?

Please respond off-line to michelle_vina-baltsas -at- us -dot- crawco -dot- com -dot- Please no
"flaming!"

Thanks,
Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=